Do you like to cut or trim your hair at the Full Moon?
Astrologers and historical folklore all agree that the Full Moon is the best phase for seeing thicker growth after a cut or trim.
I include the two days before and after the Full Moon, called the “Full Moon Window” in the Lunar Hair Astrology calendar.
When it is not the Full Moon, the focus is on the astrological sign.
Those signs are Taurus, Leo, Capricorn, and Scorpio.
Each sign is categorized differently in astrology. Here’s the lineup:
- Taurus & Capricorn are semi-fertile.
- Scorpio is in the class of fertile.
- Taurus, Leo, and Capricorn are all dry.
- Taurus, Capricorn and Scorpio are cold.
- Taurus, Leo, and Scorpio are fixed.
Taurus is coming in the next week with the Full Moon.
With Mercury Retrograde, keep to a quick trim at your usual salon and avoid a radical new style. You might change your mind at the end of the month when Mercury turns direct.
- NOV 10 TAU after 5p–BEST+
- NOV 11 TAU–BEST+
- NOV 12 TAU before 6a–BEST+ Full Moon
NOV 11 2019 MONDAY
- All day/night
- Moon: FQ+7, Taurus, Wax
- Full Moon Window (tomorrow Tues is Full)
- Color hair
- Color & chemical–best absorption–BEST+
- Cut hair, trim ends–faster growth–BEST
- Cut hair, trim ends–thicker growth–BEST+
- Permanent wave, relaxant, straightener
Note: caution for Mercury Retrograde. Keep to maintenance with trusted stylist.
The Lunar Hair Astrology 2020 ebook is available for download to all devices on Amazon. Get yours today!